Skip to main content

GEO 2.O cases request

Two years ago I started to analyse the different new trends when geographic maps and participatory web were converging.
A first presentatin was made in 2008, with elements mentionned like crowdsourcing for gathering data, and location based information put on screens.

On 13th of October 2010 I will be making a new presentation at Gisotopolis event in Brussels and here I am reaching out to you: what are great cases that you have seen in this GEO 2.0 field? What has emerged as a new trend? Let me know, and I 'll include them in a new anlysis, that of course will be shared back to you. Feedback to tanguy@delestre.org or in remarks below

Comments

routeyou published great follow up
article on its evolution: http://www.routeyou.com/news/view/717/routeyou-review-during-the-hot-summer.en